Morning physical exercises...

... are one of the most important things in self improvement. I actually consider, that 20-50 minutes of morning exercises can double your activity and forces during all day. It is possible to tell long about WHAT occurs in your organism when you doing exercises every morning. I can tell precisely, that all parts of your body after morning warm-up will receive a sufficient blood inflow, muscles and joints will get pleasant ease. There would be no bad sensations all the day long (of course if you haven't "age" diseases). Is it pleasantly? I consider that optimum time for morning warm-up is 40 minutes. The main thing is to be in movement all these 40 minutes and, that is very important, exercises should demand efforts from you efforts, they should be difficult for you. We are trying to improving, right?:)
I know about 10 ways to make effective warm-up. "Effective" in this case, of course, means that they are hard ( for beginner, people who practice morning exercises get pleasure from them ).
I wouldn't now describing these methods, because it needs a lot of time and place in post to describe all of them in a sufficient measure . We shall borrow in them later. I will find new exercises or optimize old for you every week.
Perhaps for a priming I shall list the most popular and effective, in my opinion, methods :
1) Morning jogs (on my opinion best, simple and accessible way to warm-up, must have in summer time)
2) Simple physical exercises (everyone i think studied this at school's lessons of physical culture)
3) Self-massage (I recently have opened it for myself but already now I understand how much it is necessary for any person)
4) Hatha yoga (unfamiliar art for me yet, but i shall try to master it)
5) There are many ways to warm-up in martial arts (i studied Muai Thai and prefer it, but you can choose one of them closer to you)
6) Very very good way is to swim for a while in the nearest reservoir ( i am lucky i have one :) )
7) All kinds of meditation systems. You really can do incredible things through it, but you must be pro (i can't, maybe later...)
So, I think it is enough for the beginning, later I shall try to consider each method deeply.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

You've a really great weblog. Most people usually do not realize what mind power can do to one's good results Begin directing the amazing power of your respective mind and subconscious mind to create the lifestyle you would like with our Mind Power training technique. Get the Totally free Mp3, E-Course and CD right now and begin directing the power of the mind and subconscious mind to develop the lifetime you want - in 7-simple steps.