Rhythm

self improvementNamed this post "Rhythm" I have absolutely inadvertently created huge contrast between title's simplicity and the maintenance. Now at 2AM (in Moscow) cannot simply fall asleep at all and humanly have a rest, considering that i wake up at 6AM . Why i am telling you such private silly things ? :)
I wrote this, because i think i should as more as possible closely approach you to this post idea. In spite of the fact that it is very deep I shall try to tell it briefly, to not lose the way in our philosophical reasonings. We often ask ourselves (as I spoke earlier) about meaning of the life, our place in it, we complain on our failures. But now I have very distinctly understood the sense which can help in such bad feelings, you should be active people, in fact only when you are proactive during all your life you can really say that you are "strong alive person", that you are Human. For me now when except of the basic employment, we have started to blogging this Home Recipes Network and we plan to start blog about blogging for Russian readers on native language, at us there is no time at all for simple rest. We sleep frequently 4-5 hours per day and all time of wakefulness we spend in active actions, but nevertheless I with confidence can tell that I am happier than many. Think about it... It is important part of self improvement.
Oh yes, has almost forgotten, i think that I cannon fall asleep, because my conscience forces me to write this post :)

0 comments: