Self adjusting - How to ?

It is very hard to post beginning things in this blog on such deep theme. It is possible to write really big notes and I should limit a stream of my ideas. I understand, that there a lot of posts ahead, but I want to tell all it now!:)
It is always very important to adjust ourselves and to be confidence in ourselves. When you are working you should concentrate on your success. When you are having a rest, on the contrary, you should have total relaxation and skill to receive a maximum pleasure. How to make it? It seems simple. But it is deception...
Unfortunately, we find out feelings which are stirring to use our opportunities most effectively in certain situations. For example in work when "Here is the necessary way already must appear in a head" but an unexpected idea about "How good I has spent time with my friends last weekend" or the idea on an anticipation of a forthcoming celebration confuses us and we must concentrate anew. Or on the contrary (at me especially often happens so) when we are trying to relax, trying to be active and cheerful on any party, we start to strain ourselves with any extraneous ideas on our work, problems and so on...
So, how to adjust yourself in the necessary way? How to find a key to our emotions ?
You should try to imagine your life as the certain time interval. It is difficult but you must try it. On this interval there moments when it is really necessary TO WORK persistently and long and on the contrary to have a rest. Also you should imagine a point on this interval. It is instant moment in which you are present now and you must to tell yourself: You are here now, you need to make it, on this point you will have everything if only you will want it. In fact all we live one life (I think so..). Do not take all these unnecessary ideas about "what i need to do now?", "how i should to behave now?" and "how to concentrate?" in a head. Live a full life, take all that you can from each point on this "interval". Maybe there is happiness ?
I am explaining to you things which are for a long time known in psychology but is this important? You must UNDERSTAND and FEEL it. In fact there is no value in your knowledge of this methods, you must really FEEL it to be as much as possible effective in any situation . Person who can make it completely for me is rather Great man. Maybe I haven't told you something new and you know it but as I spoke above it is necessary not to know this it is necessary to feel it :)
During conducting this blog when I write posts about such things I truly open for myself more and more nuances of things known to me before. Because of that i wrote "I improve myself by telling you how to improve yourself" in description of this blog. It is my way to be adjusted...
And I sincerely wish you to find yours :)

2 comments:

Adriaan said...

Great value on this site and should be shared with as many people as possible. Thanks for the effort.
Would like to link to my site for more exposure. www.improvemyselfnow.com

Unknown said...

I consider that the info you've provided here is just fantastic.SELF IMPROVEMENT